Danielle's Cabin Crew Blog
Okay, okay! I'm a little bit behind in telling my whole story since I found out about Dubai. But there are so many blogs that give you more than enough information about what you need to do, take, get, etc. to go to Dubai, that I don't want to bore you.

Let's back pedal to 4 August 2008. I got my call from Dubai that I will shortly receive an email about the medicals that I need to complete. Congratulations!!!! You are one step closer to getting on a plane and becoming a stewardess for Emirates.

Considering that my current job knows absolutely nothing about my plans to go overseas, I sat all smiles in my office, trying not to shout that my dream is almost coming true!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. But I am quiet sensitive so keep it clean, sweet and always in my favour!!