Danielle's Cabin Crew Blog
Those of you who have been following the blog, know that my boyfriend and I split up when I found out that I was going to work for Emirates in Dubai. Not because we don't love each other, but because it wouldn't work long distance and I have no idea for how long I am going overseas. I feel like I've made the decision between love and work and made the wrong choice. But if I stay, I might resent him that I never went. But I might also go overseas and never find someone like him again and will have to settle for second best. So this is a very tricky situation.

But we still have regular contact. In fact I asked him to go with me to my friends wedding next month. I just don't wanna go with anyone else. I want to spend as much time as possible with him before I leave. It's difficult for him, he's been through this before. In the past I was the one left behind. We'll just have to see what the future holds.

Labels: | edit post
1 Response
  1. Elizabeth Says:

    What lovely heart shapes.
    I think if it is meant to be you will stay together or re-connect later on.
    No use cramping your style unless you are really certain.


Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. But I am quiet sensitive so keep it clean, sweet and always in my favour!!