Danielle's Cabin Crew Blog
Seems like I have wedding fever at the moment. I guess I'm feeling a bit left out, considering that most of my friends are already married and are starting to have children.

My ideal wedding will of course be purple, with a dash of green and white. It's my favourite colour. It was quite a mission to search for weddings with a purple theme. But I found some.

Oh and just to shut up all the guys, purple is not the colour for sexual frustration but for royalty. Eat your heart out!

To start with something unique and different, purple food colouring in a drink, to go perfectly with the theme!





Wedding cake anyone?


This dress is so amazing. I happened to stumble upon it while I was searching.

This is the most amazing purple. But I'm not so sure of an all purple wedding dress.

I love the detail on the back of this dress. It really makes a nice feature!


This is a very nice brides maid dress.

Labels: | edit post
3 Responses
  1. Duvrazh Says:

    Your blog seemed lonely without any comments much like that feeling you described of watching all your friends get married and have children. Feeling left out sucks.

    So, here it is. One comment in agreement with purple to give the blog that warm and cozy, freshly commented upon feeling.

    :)


  2. ruzzlan2312 Says:

    Things will fall in place, and purple too!


  3. Wow. The purple theme is looking so good. This is simply unique and marvelous. All the pictures are looking great. I will also plan purple theme for my wedding too.


Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. But I am quiet sensitive so keep it clean, sweet and always in my favour!!