Danielle's Cabin Crew Blog
Magic!! It seems that the template background I was using from pYzam.com was screwing with my navigation bar. So no funny backgrounds until I've been able to sort this out.
Now for some serious picture uploads. Thank goodness the Varsity is very generous in giving us 30megs for free every months. Except that it's exceptionally cold in here today. I've got goosebumps all over. But I'm not complaining, my blog is working again!
Like I mentioned in my previous post I've been doing some research on all the destinations that Emirates flies to and I was able to choose just one picture for each country. So in no particular order...

1 Response
  1. The deep you dig into the subject and give us the accurate data is appreciable. Watch32


Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. But I am quiet sensitive so keep it clean, sweet and always in my favour!!