Danielle's Cabin Crew Blog


I hate my work at the moment. To be honest, I don't have any work to do at the moment and it is extremely frustrating.

The good news is that it is 39 days until I get on the airplane to Dubai. I can't wait anymore. I've been waiting six months to get on the plane.

The sad news is that I got a re-examination for one of my subjects, for the first time in my life. I'm writing the subject on the 15th of January, I'm so dissapointed. But I was feeling ill when I wrote and I decided to take a chance, otherwise I would in any case be writing the subject in January.

Well, Friday is finally holiday and I can't wait anymore. Gym, twice a day, spend time with my dogs and my Mom and rest and read and eat and watch tv. Basically just doing nothing. I can't wait.

If anybody is interested in the images that I posted of the pictures. Most of the images I got from Getty's Images on the web. They have some amazing pictures. I have some scheduled posts coming up that will include quite a lot of pictures. Just in case you were wondering, the slide shows are currently just my way of cutting time on uploading pictures, as my blog is still blocked at work. But I'm able to upload the photo's to slide.com. Let me know what you think of the slide shows and if they work well.
Labels: , , | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. But I am quiet sensitive so keep it clean, sweet and always in my favour!!