Danielle's Cabin Crew Blog
It's amazing that it's two weeks until I'll be in Dubai. I've waited for so long to get on that plane. Started counting and had to start again and now everything is in the works.

I'm having my going-away party next weekend. I'm not really one for the big parties, but it felt appropriate to have something to celebrate this milestone.

I'm a bit sad as well. Leaving my family and dogs behind. But hopefully I'll be very busy once I get there and not have much time to get home sick.

I'm starting my induction on the 25th and training on the 29th. So it's going to be a busy schedule from what I hear.

I've already said goodbye to Jaco and that's what I'm most upset about. Giving up a guy of my dreams to make another dream come true. I guess only time will tell if I made the right decision. All I know is he's the first person I'll phone once I set foot in South Africa again!!!

I wondered the other day if people ever braai in Dubai? I don't think I'll be able to last months without my 'tjoppie'. I guess I'm going to find out in two weeks.

The only hurdle I still have to get out of the way is writing my re-examination next week Thursday. I hate the fact that I got a re-examination for the first time ever. But I'm gonna suck it up and just get it over with. I'm going to start studying tomorrow morning if all goes well.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. But I am quiet sensitive so keep it clean, sweet and always in my favour!!