Danielle's Cabin Crew Blog


I’m back onto the wedding fever again. But I’ve got to be honest. I’ve added some nice pictures of wedding cakes for prospective brides. But who really still eats the wedding cake at the wedding? To all the weddings I’ve been to these last two years, I never once had wedding cake. There’s always the alternative of cupcakes or baked treats. So is it really worth paying the money for a cake that no one eats?

I know it’s traditional to take a picture when the bride cuts the cake. But as of late it’s not this wow moment anymore. Sometimes you just seem to notice the bride and groom standing near a wall cutting the cake, with the photographer. I honestly think the tradition is fading and its wiser to spend the wedding cake money on something else.
Labels: | edit post
1 Response
  1. Vintage ring Says:

    Very nice blog about Wedding Cakes.I liked very much these cakes.I am fond of eating the cake.But usually get opportunity on Birthdays and now a days rarely on weddings.I know that we can find the best cakes in our budget.But flavor also matters.I like chocolate cakes.


Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. But I am quiet sensitive so keep it clean, sweet and always in my favour!!