Danielle's Cabin Crew Blog
So why not start at the back and work my way forward until I've catched up again?? My last trip that I had was to Kuala Lumpur. Which I wasn't too optimistic about because nobody wanted to swop the three trips that I had there for something decent. Got a Manchester flight in the end, which turned out great, but I was hoping for a Rome or something excotic. Maybe I've still got a lot to learn.

Decided to go shopping in KL. Should have done more sight seeing. Well that'll teach me. To my great dissapointment I got bumped off my second KL flight because I was most junior and the passenger load on the way back from KL to Dubai was too light, in other words I got screwed and have been introduced to the wonderful world of home standby.

3 Responses
  1. jerry watson Says:

    I have discovered your blog today and I love it!! You make very beautiful things and your tutorials are very good
    Fishing in dubai


  2. angel vivian Says:

    I enjoy reading your blog, would love to see more work,check this blog out.
    http://allaboutcabincrew.blogspot.com/

    Let me know how you like it


  3. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At :mrhamdnloanoffer@gmail.com
    LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
    ================================
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Business Loans And many More:
    Contact Us At :mrhamdnloanoffer@gmail.com


Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. But I am quiet sensitive so keep it clean, sweet and always in my favour!!